Brian O’Regan Lead Trainer
Brian’s fitness philosophy is focused on finding the ideal workout and diet program based on a client’s individual needs and goals.
His passion for playing sports, coupled with a fierce desire to help people achieve their goals, has led to a decade of experience in the wellness and fitness industries.
Brian holds the following accreditation and certification:
- MSc Sport and Health University of Exeter
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science University of Limerick
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
- Poliquin Institute Certification Level II
- Fascial Stretch Therapist Level II
- CHEK Exercise Practitioner
He also currently plays rugby for the East Vancouver Scribes and enjoys travelling and hiking in his spare time.